We at Zing Nutrition Bars are grateful for many things this Thanksgiving week – our loyal customers, our retail partners, our colleagues, our investors and vendors. And Bean.
We are also grateful for the many opportunities we have been afforded as professional nutritionists. Without support from our dietetic and nutrition colleagues we would not be where we are today, bringing Zing Bars and a message of health and wellness to the whole country!
There’s so much to be thankful for. Members of the Zing Bars team share what they are thankful for this season:
- “In addition to my friends and family for their love and support, I’m genuinely thankful for my excellent health and dependable energy” – David Ingalls, MS, RDN, CEO and Co-Founder
- “I’m thankful for family and friends and most thankful that my college freshman son still remembers to FaceTime with me every Sunday” – Stacey Fujimura, Vice President of Sales
- “I am thankful for my friends and family most of all” – Nick Kalantzis, Logistics Specialist
- “I am thankful to live in a city that is accepting of women’s rights and supports the LGBTQ community” – Nate Davis, Operations Manager
- “I’m thankful for such a kind and supportive work environment!” – Emily Tower, Inside Sales Manager
- “I am grateful for the Zing Team! Such awesome, genuinely caring people…makes me glad to come to work each day!” – Kim McIntosh, Shipping Clerk
Sending our thanks to you this Thanksgiving holiday! Now go celebrate with some turkey, sweet potatoes, stuffing and cranberries Cashew Cranberry Orange Zing Bars!